We are so excited to announce baby #2 is definitely on the way! The pregnancy is still at it's early stages, but everything appears to be on the right track! We go back in 2 weeks for hopefully a more accurate dating ultrasound.
So I guess it's safe to say my journey for a VBAC has now taken flight. I have found a VBAC supportive OB at Kaiser and will be in search of a doula here pretty soon. Even at my first appointment with her, the "big baby" card was thrown. Once I appeared to be pretty knowledgable about stats/about VBAC and her questions about gestational diabetes and weight gain were answered (sugars were WNL and I gained 30-35lbs with a normal pre-preg BMI), she calmed down a bit. I have a feeling there will be resistance as the pregnancy advances. But I'm prepared for it :-)
Once I get this morning sickness under control, I'll post more about what's going on. We even had snow a week or two ago and are due to have more this week. I love where we live in So Cal!

No comments:
Post a Comment