Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's been a while!

I originally started a blog a few months ago and deleted it. Now I'm back! Things around here have been busier than ever.

My sweet boy: is growing like a weed! He is now almost 3 and only has 2 speeds ; fast and faster. But he is such a sweet little boy! I'm so blessed to be his mommy!

Our Christmas/holiday: phew! Am I glad life is back to normal! Mark's parents flew out and stayed with us for a week. Meanwhile, Mark had to work pretty much the entire time during their stay. Need I say more? ;) During that week, we had issues with our rental property (oh the fun of being a landlord!) and also Mark's left front axle snapped while he was on his way to work. Thank God he was ok, but we were down to one car and his parents refused to get a rental. So I was stuck at home for the week. Fun times indeed!

Misc: I signed up with my sister to start taking ballet classes. I can't wait to get back into dancing! Also the Major board meets on Monday, so I'm praying we get some good news soon about a promotion for Mark!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment